一、many、much、a lot of的用法
a lot of既可与可数名词连用，也可与不可数名词连用。
I don’t have many friends here.
Many died in the bus accident.
There was a lot of mud on the ground.
二、many、much、a lot of的区别
1)many和much的区别在于many + 可数名词，much + 不可数名词。
How many people are there at the meeting?
How much time has we left?
Many of the workers were at the meeting.
Much of the time was spent on learning.
He has many friends, but few true ones.
There hasn’t been much good weather recently.
2)a lot of(=lots of)和many、much区别在于它们只能用在肯定句中，而many，much不受限制。
如果将一个含有a lot of(=lots of)的肯定句改为或，要将它们改为many或much。
We can see a lot of birds in the tree.
We can’t see many birds in the tree.
He wants lots of soda.
Does he want much soda?
三、many、much、a lot of的练习题
用many、much、a lot of填空
1. How ______ bananas do you want?
2. How ______ fruit would you like to buy?
3. There aren’t ________ eggs in the basket.
4. There isn’t _______ milk in the glass.
5. I was ill yesterday. But I feel ____ better now.
6. We can learn ______ from the book.
7._______ of us like playing basketball.
8. Kate is ______ younger than Mary.
3.many/a lot of;
4.much/ a lot of;