1. ahead of time提前
2. all the time一直,始终
3. at a time每次，一次
4. at one time曾经；一度
5. at the same time同时；然而，不过
6. at times有时
7. behind time不及时，晚点
8. behind the times过时，跟不上时代
9. from time to time有时，间或
10. have a good / hard time过得很好 / 处境困难
11. in one's spare time在业余时间
12. in a short time不久
13. in time及时；迟早
14. keep good time走得准，准时来
15. kill time消磨时间
16. many a time时常，多次
17. on time准时
18. take one's time从容；慢慢来
19. time and time again多次，不断地
20. for the time being暂时
1. It's time for sth. 是做……的时候了。
2. It's time (for sb.) to do sth. 是（某人）该干……的时候了。
3. It's (high) time + that从句（that可以省略，从句谓语用）是某人（早）该干某事的时候了。
4. It (This / That) is the first (second, third ...) time + that从句（从句要用）。这（那）是某人第一（二、三……）次干某事。如主句谓语动词是过去时，则that从句要用。
5. by the time引导的时间。若从句用，主句要用将来完成时；若从句是一般过去时，主句要用过去完成时。
6. each time（每次），next time（下次）， any time（任何时候）等词组引导的时间状语从句。
7. the first / second / third ... time 可以引导时间状语从句。
1. I'm so sorry I have been out the last three times you ______.
A. have called B. had called
C. called D. have been calling
2. John did pass the test; ______ he didn't know the subject very well.
A. in other words
B. in the same way
C. at the same time
D. more or less
3. I thought her nice and honest ______ I met her.
A. first time B. the first time
C. for the first time D. in time
4. By the time you get to San Francisco tomorrow, I ______ for Southeast Asia.
A. shall have left B. am leaving
C. will leave D. have already left
5. It's time ______ about the traffic problem downtown.
A. all to be done
B. anything will be done
C. everything is done
D. something were done
6. Remember to send me a photo of your son next time you ______ to me.
A. write B. will write
C. are writing D. would write
7. Don't try to do everything at once; take it a bit ______.
A. at one time B. by one time
C. one for each time D. at a time
8. If Father had returned on the Christmas, we would have had ______.
A. the happiest time B. a more happier time
C. much happiest time D. a much happier time
9. —Do you know our village at all?
—No, this is the first time I ______ here.
A. come B. have been C. came D. am
10. — Can I look about the rooms before I decided which room I'd like to stay in?
— Of course. ______, madam.
A. That's all right B. Take your time
C. Enjoy yourself D. It doesn't mater
Key：1-5 ACBAD 6-10 ADDBB