Good morning. Welcome aboard!
早上好,欢迎登机!
Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass?
对不起,能看一下您的 登机牌吗?
What's your seat number?
您的座位号是多少?
I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat.
恐怕您坐错了座位。
May I help you with your bag?
我能帮您提行李吗?
Please carry your bag and follow me.
请提着行李跟我来。
I'm afraid you'll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you.
恐怕您要将行李放您前排的座椅下面。
You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your seat.
您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。
If there's anything we can do for you, just press the call button.
如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。
Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir.
请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女 士/先生。
There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin.
客舱的前面和后 面都有洗手间。
Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off.
飞机起飞期间, 洗手间禁止使用。
We have People's Daily, China Daily, CAAC inflight magazines, Phoenix weekly, Commercial Travel and other local papers for you to read. Which would you like?
我们有《人民日报》、《中国日报》、《中国民航杂志》、《凤凰 周刊》、《商旅报》和其他一些地方报纸。请问您想要哪一种?
Do you speak English?
您说英语吗?
Yes, I speak a little English.
是的,说一点点。
How long does our flight take?
我们要飞多久?
Our flight takes three hours.
我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。
At what altitude are we flying?
飞机现在的飞行高度是多少?
We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters.
我们的飞行高度为 9000米。
What is the speed of our plane?
我们飞行的速度是多少?
It's 950 kilometers an hour.
我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。
Shall I bring you a blanket?
我给您拿床毯子好吗?
Where are we now/Which place is it?
我们现在在哪里?/这是什 么地方?
We are flying over the Yangtze River.
我们正在飞越长江。
We'll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in front of you.
我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来
What would you like, sir?
先生,您想要点什么?
Would you like some ice in your drink?
您想在饮料里加点冰块 吗?
Sorry, but we are out of orange juice.
对不起,橙汁已经没有 了。
Why aren't we taking off yet?
为什么我们还没有起飞?
We are waiting for the aircraft ahead of us to take off.
我们要等 前面的飞机起飞以后才行。
I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
对不起,让您久等 了。
I'm sorry. I didn't get that. Could you repeat it?
对不起,我没有 完全听懂。您能重复一遍吗?
May I clear off your table now?
我可以清理小桌板了吗?
How far is the city from the airport?
这个城市离机场有多远?
The city is 26 kilometers from the airport.
该城市距离机场26公 里。
According to the latest weather report, the outside temperature is 20 degrees centigrade.
根据最新的天气消息,外面温度为摄氏20度。
Please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop.
在飞机完全停稳前,请不要离开您的座位。
Now we'd like you to accept the little gift as a souvenir. We hope you'll like it.
现在请您接受这小小的纪念品。希望您会喜欢。
Could you give us some advice on improving in-flight service?
您能就提高机上服务质量给我们提些建议吗?
I hope you have a nice trip in Beijing.
希望您在北京玩得开心。
We thank you for flying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.
感谢您乘坐我们的航班,希望能有幸再次和您见面。
Excuse me, sir. Could you please step aside and allow the other passengers to go through?
对不起,先生。您能往边上站一点让其他旅客过去吗?
Could you please take the seat according to your seat number?
您 能按座位号入座吗?
Would you mind me putting your baggage somewhere else?
您不介 意我帮您把行李放到别的地方吧?
Your bag is too heavy. It might fall down in case of turbulence and hurt somebody.
您的行李太重,万一飞机颠簸掉下来,会砸伤人的。
To be safe, you should bring your seat backs to an upright position and keep your seat belts fastened during take-off and landing.
为了安全起见,在飞机起飞和着陆时,您应将座椅靠背调直,系好 安全带。
Excuse me, madam. Would you please hold your baby outside the seat belt? That will be more comfortable for the baby.
对不起,女士。请将您的小孩放在安全带的外面好吗?那样小孩会感到舒服些。
We have mineral water, orange juice, Coke, Sprite and coffee. Which do you prefer?
我们有矿泉水、橙汁、可乐、雪碧和咖啡。您想要哪一种?
Sorry, sir.I'm afraid we don't have it on board.Would you like something else?
对不起,先生。飞机上没有配备,您想来点别的吗?
Sorry, sir. This is a short flight. We only serve snacks.
对不起,先生。这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。
What's this?
这是什么?
It's beef, sir. Would you like some?
这是牛肉,您来一点吗?
You should be seated in the assigned seat, in order to ensure proper weight and balance for the aircraft when it takes off.
为了飞机起飞时的配载平衡,您应坐在指定的位置。
I'm sorry, sir. We have double booked. Would you mind taking another seat?
对不起,这个座位我们开了重号,您不介意坐其他座位吧?
My wife and I got separate seats but we want to sit together.
我和我妻子的座位是分开的,但我们想坐在一起。
Would you please take the seat assigned to you for the time being? I'll try to let you sit together. I'll ask if that passenger mind moving to another seat.
请暂时按座位号坐好吗?我会尽量让你们坐在一起的。我去问问 那位旅客是否愿意换座位。
According to the regulation of CAAC, the departure time on your ticket refers to the time for closing cabin door, but not for taking off. There is about 15 minutes between them.
根据民航总局的规定,在您机票上的离港时间是指关机舱门的时 间,而不是起飞时间,两者之间大约相隔15分钟。
When will we take off?
我们什么时候才能起飞?
We have to wait until the cargo is loaded.
我们要等装完货才能 起飞。
We apologize for the delay in departure.If we have any further information, we'll let you know.
我们对推迟起飞深表歉意。如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知 您的。
We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities. 我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。
Owing to the heavy air traffic, we'll wait until a take-off clearance is given.
由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞。
We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to mechanical problem.
我们刚接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已经取消。
I'm sorry to tell you that the flight has been delayed due to mechanical trouble/ bad weather condition/ poor visibility/torrential rain.
很抱歉,我要 告诉您,本次航班由于机械故障/天气恶劣/能见度低/大暴雨延误了。
I haven't got any drink yet.
我还没有饮料呢。
Sorry, madam. You were sleeping while we served. I didn't want to interrupt you. What would you like to drink?
对不起,女士。我们送饮 料的时候您正在睡觉,我不想打扰您。您想喝点什么?
I've asked three times for a cup of tea. How much longer do I have to wait?
我要一杯茶都问了三次了,我还要等多久?
Oh, I'm very sorry. I don't know how this happened. I'll get you one right away.
哦,实在对不起,我不知道怎么会发生这样的事!我马上给您去拿。
I'm afraid I don't understand English too well. Could you please speakmore slowly?
对不起,恐怕我的英文不太好,您能否说慢一点?
I want chicken rice, but not noodles.
我想要鸡肉米饭,不是面条。
I'm very sorry for the mistake. I'll change it for you at once. Please wait a moment.
真是抱歉,我弄错了。我马上给您换一份,请稍候。
I'm glad you like them. Would you like to have some more?
我很高兴您喜欢他们。您想再来点吗?
Would you mind me taking these away?
您介意我把这些东西拿 走吗?
I would like to see the cockpit.
我想去看一下驾驶舱。
I'm sorry. It is not permitted while we are aloft. You may see it afterwe land.
对不起。飞机飞行过程中不允许进去,您可以在我们着陆后再 看。
Sit here and chat with me.
坐下来和我说说话。
I'd like to, but I have a few more things to do. I'll return when I am free.
我很乐意,可是我还有点事情没做完。等我空下来,我再回来和 您说话。
Would you be kind enough to refrain from smoking? You're not allowed to smoke on this flight / in non-smoking area.
请不要吸烟好 吗?本次航班全程禁烟/禁烟区内不能吸烟。
Excuse me, sir. May I remind you that passengers are not allowed to remove emergency equipment by themselves. Please put back the life vest.
对不起,先生。我提醒您,旅客们不允许私自移动紧急设备。请将 救生衣放回原处。
You feel pains in your ear because of a change in air pressure. You can relieve earache by chewing gum or candy.
您感到耳朵痛是由于气压改 变的缘故。嚼块口香糖或糖果就会好些。
We are encountering some turbulence. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.
我们遇到颠簸,请回到您的座位坐好,系好安全带。
We are going to arrive at Chongqing Jiangbei Airport 15 minutes behind schedule because of strong headwinds.
因遇上强烈顶风,我们 到达重庆江北机场将晚点十五分钟。
This food is completely cold!
这些食物是冷的!
I'm terribly sorry. I guess it must on the counter for too long. Please let me take it back. I'll bring you a fresh entree.
实在对不起。我想这一定 是在台子上放得太久了。请让我把它拿走,我再给您拿过一份新的。
Excuse me, sir. Could you kindly refrain from singing so loudly?A few passengers have already complained.
对不起,先生。请您不要大声地唱歌,有些旅客已经在抱怨了。
I'm not feeling well. Do you have some tablet for airsickness?
我觉得不舒服。有治晕机的药吗?
Yes, we have. I'll bring you one. But the tablet works best one hour after usage.是的,我们有。我给您去拿。但服药一小时后药效最佳。
We have empty seats in the back of the cabin. I'll take out the armrest and you can lie down.
客舱后面还有空位。我将扶手取下,这样您就可以躺下来了。
We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark.
我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机。
Don't worry. We'll provide free accommodation for every passenger.
请不要担心,我们将为每位乘客提供免费住宿。
I want to move to the first class.
我想坐到头等舱去。
Well, let me see if there is any seat available.
好的,我先看一下 有没有座位。
Sorry, sir. There is no vacant seat in the first class.
对不起,先 生。头等舱已经没有空位了。
We have a vacant seat in the first class. Please come this way to complete the upgrading procedure first. The airfare is ____ yuan for the first class and ____ yuan for economy class. So you'll have to pay _____ yuan for upgrading. We accept cash only.
头等舱还有一个空位。请随我来,先办理一下升舱手续。头等舱的 票价是______,普通舱的票价是______,因此,您升舱还得付______。我们只 收现金。
I'm sorry, sir. We don't accept this currency. You have to pay it in US, Canadian and HK dollars, UK pounds or German marks.
对不起,先 生。我们不收这种钱。我们只收美元、加元、港币、英镑或德国马克。
No, thanks. We don't accept tips. It's my pleasure to serve you.
不,谢谢,我们不收小费。能为您服务是我的荣幸!
I'm sorry to hear that, Madam. When and where do you think you lost your handbag? Are you sure you lost it in the cabin?
女士,真是不幸,您是何时何地丢失手提包的?您肯定是在飞机上 丢失的吗?
Well, don't worry. Please leave your name, address, telephone number and everything you know about your handbag. We'll try to locate it for you. If we have any information about it, we'll contact with you.
别着急,请留下您的姓名、地址、电话号码和有关您手提包的详细 情况。我们会尽力帮您寻找的。如果有消息,我们会马上通知您的。
We have Johnnie Walker, Chivas Regal and Bourbon. Would you like any drink before dinner? -I'd like a Bourbon. I'll take it straight.
我们有苏格兰威士忌、芝华士和波本。用餐前您想来点什么?-我要一杯波本,直喝。
How do you like your steak done? Rare, medium or well-done?
您要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的还是老点的?
What will the weather be like when we arrive at Seoul?
我们到达汉城时,那里的天气会怎么样?
According to the latest weather report, it is raining in Seoul. And the rain doesn't seem to stop. I'll tell you if there is any change.
根据最新的天气报告,汉城正下雨,而且看起来一时也不会停 的。如果那里的天气有什么变化,我会告知您。
In order to speed up the arrival formalities in the destination airport, you are requested to fill in the forms for Customs,Immigration and Quarantine before landing.
为了尽快办好到达目的地机场的手续,需要您在着陆前填好有关海 关、移民和检疫的表格。
If you have any questions or difficulties in filling in the forms, please let me know and I'll be very happy to assist.
填写这些表格时,如有任何问题或困难,请让我知道,我会非常乐 意协助您的。
Please get your passport, health and vaccination certificates ready for the inspection.
请将护照、健康证和预防接种证明书准备好以便检查。
Hainan Airlines offers you free buses to downtown in front of the terminal building.
海南航空在候机楼前面会提供免费汽车送您去市区。
We'll arrive at Inchon International Airport in ten minutes. The local time is 8:10 p.m.
大约十分钟后,我们将到达仁川国际机场。当地时间是晚间8:10。
Beijing is one hour behind Seoul./ Beijing is 13 hours ahead of New York.
北京比汉城晚一个小时。/北京比纽约早十三个小时。
Please watch your step. It's raining and very slippery outside.
请小心,外面在下雨,路面很滑。
Your checked luggage has to be claimed in the terminal.
您的托运行李必须到候机楼认领。
If you continue the flight with us, please obtain your boarding pass from the ground staff and wait for departure in the terminal.
如果您继续随我们航班飞行,请从地面人员那里领取登机牌,在候 机楼等待离港。
You may leave your baggage on the plane but take all valuables and important documents with you. The plane will stop here for one hour and ten minutes.
您可以将行李留在飞机上,但贵重物品和重要文件必须随身携带。飞机将在此停留一小时十分钟。
Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of engine.
马上系好安全 带。由于发动机出了毛病,飞机将做紧急迫降。
Take out the life vest from the underside of your seat and put it on!
从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin.
不要在客舱内充气!
Inflate the life vest by pulling down the red tab while you leave the air plane.
一离开飞机立即拉下红色充气阀。
This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to you. 本架飞机有八个紧急出口,请找到离你最近的出口。
Open your seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!
解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!
长按二维码添加
获取一对一全面指导
觉得好看就点个在看吧
发表评论