-
Don’t disturb me. I’m having a meal. -
别打扰我。我正在吃饭。
-
I skipped lunch, and I’m starving. -
我没有吃午饭,我饿极了。
-
I’m swamped with work at the moment. -
我现在忙于工作。
-
I nodded off several times in class today and had to apologize to my professor. -
我今天在课堂上好几次打盹,不得不向教授道歉。
-
Our son has become a real couch potato this summer. -
今年夏天我们的儿子变成了一个真正的电视迷。
-
He has a jammy job. -
他有一份合意的工作。
-
Can’t you see? I’m so into you. -
你看不见吗?我很喜欢你。
-
My grandmother’s 89, but she’s as fit as a fiddle. -
我奶奶89岁了,但她身体很好。
-
I’ve been working all night, and I’m worn out. -
我整晚都在工作,疲惫不堪。
-
Annie, hit me up if you’re reading this. -
安妮,如果你正在读这篇文章,请联系我。
-
Whenever I’m up there, I always drop in. -
每当我到那里的时候,我总是顺道拜访。
-
I told him to stop faffing around and wash the dishes. -
我叫他别乱来,让他洗盘子。
-
Has he decided whether he will take the job yet? -
他决定是否接受这份工作了吗? -
No, he’s still on the fence. -
不,他还在观望。
-
When he sent me flowers and a note, I was over the moon. -
当他给我送花和便条时,我欣喜若狂。
-
They tried to keep the report under wraps. -
他们试图把报告保密。
发表评论