家庭的单词是什么

ads

帅哥在周末拖家带口来上海出差,没能录成今天的“背三句”,所以......我们来学习30句!选自帅哥拖了好几年的一本还没出版的书。



关于“家庭”,你需要背到的所有英文!

 

1. I come from a tight-knit family.

我来自一个亲密的家庭。

 

tight-knit 关系紧密的

 

2. I’m from a nuclear family.

   我来自一个小家庭。

 

nuclear family (由父母和子女组成的)核心家庭、小家庭

 

3. I’m glad that I live in an extended family. I love the feeling of hanging out with my parents and grandparents at the same time.

   我很高兴我生活在一个大家庭。我喜欢与父母和祖父母待在一块儿的感觉。

 

extended family (包括叔叔、婶婶、爷爷、奶奶等的)大家庭

 

4. I wasnt born into a wealthy family, but my parents worked hard to give me everything I needed.

   我没有出生在一个富裕的家庭,但是我的父母努力给我一切我需要的。

 

5. My parents are happily married. I hope my future marriage can be as good as theirs.

   我父母的婚姻很幸福。我希望我将来的婚姻能和他们的一样好。

 

         happily married 婚姻幸福的

 

6. I take after my dad in many aspects. For instance, we both enjoy fishing and playing chess.

   我在许多方面都像我爸爸。例如,我们都喜欢钓鱼和下棋。

 

take after ... (性格、长相等)像(某家庭成员)

aspect 方面

 

7. People always say Im my mom all over again. I’m delighted every time I hear it because my mom is a wonderful woman.

人们总说我和我妈妈很像。我每次听到这个都很高兴,因为我妈妈是个了不起的女人。

 

my ... all over again 和(父或者母)非常像

delighted 开心的、高兴的

 

8. Its sad that families are becoming increasingly dispersed now.

   令人遗憾的是,家庭成员们现在正变得越来越分散。

 

dispersed 分散的

 

9. Most people will feel relaxed when they spend time with their family members.

   大多数人和他们的家人待在一块儿时都会感到很放松。

 

10. My siblings and I all like playing musical instruments. It runs in the family.

   我和我的兄弟姐妹都喜欢弹奏乐器。这是家族遗传的。

 

sibling 兄、弟、姐、妹

run in the family 为一家人所共有、世代相传

 

11. Although my sister can be a bit annoying sometimes, I always have her back when shes in trouble because shes my flesh and blood.

尽管我妹妹有时候会有点烦人,但当她遇到麻烦时,我永远会支持她保护她,因为她是我的亲人。

 

annoying 令人很烦的

have sbs back 保护、支持某人

in trouble 遇到麻烦

my flesh and blood 我的亲人

 

12. Sibling rivalry is an issue that is talked about a lot in our society now, but it doesnt exist in my family.

在当今的社会,兄弟姐妹间的竞争是经常被提及的一个问题,但这并不存在于我的家庭。

 

sibling rivalry 兄弟姐妹间的竞争

 

13. My granddad is in his 70s now and hes a benevolent man.

   我爷爷70多岁了,他是一个很慈祥的人。

 

benevolent 慈善的、慈祥的

 

14. It was my grandma who taught me the value of honesty and politeness. I’m truly thankful to her.

   是我奶奶教会我诚实和礼貌的价值。我真的很感谢她。

 

value 价值

be truly thankful to ... ...诚挚地感谢

 

15. Old people lived in more difficult times and have been through a lot more than we have.

   老年人们曾经生活在更困难的时期,他们比我们经历过多得多。

 

go through ... 经历...

 

16. Elderly people are an asset in our society because they can pass down so much knowledge and wisdom to young people.

老年人是我们社会的财富,因为他们可以把大量的知识和智慧传递给的年轻人。

 

asset 有价值的人//

pass sth down 传递...

wisdom 智慧

 

17. One benefit of living with older people is that they can take care of children while the parents are at work.

   与老年人生活在一起的一个好处是,他们可以在父母工作的时候照顾孩子。

 

take care of ... 照顾...

 

18. There have been some programs put in place to enable senior citizens to learn and acquire new skills.

   (政府)已经开始实施一些计划,以使老年人能够学习和掌握新技能。

 

put sth in place ...准备就绪

enable sb to do sth 使...能够...

senior citizens 老年人(委婉语)

 

19. As the society begins to age, certain problems such as a smaller workforce are bound to emerge.

   随着社会的老龄化,必然会出现诸如劳动力减少等问题。

 

age v. 变老

a small workforce 更少的劳动力人口

be bound to ... 肯定、一定...

emerge 出现、浮现

 

20. One big part of a childs growing up is to have fun. There will be plenty of time for them to study in the future.

   孩子成长的一个重要部分就是开心地玩,将来他们会有足够的时间学习。

 

plenty of ... 大量...

 

21. In order for children to take an interest in reading, their parents should set good examples first.

   为了让孩子对阅读有兴趣,父母应该首先树立好的榜样。

 

take an interest in ... ...感兴趣

set good examples, set a good example 树立榜样

 

22. I dont think it does much harm if a kid plays computer games for a short amount of time a day. As long as its done in moderation, its fine.

我不认为如果一个孩子每天玩很短时间的电脑游戏会有很大的害处。只要是适度的,就没问题。

 

do harm 有害处

a short amount of time 一小段时间

as long as 只要

in moderation 适度、适量

 

23. Its not a good idea to forbid children from using cellphones. They should be educated about how not to use them in an improper way.

禁止孩子使用手机不是一个好主意。我们应该教育孩子们不要以不当的方式使用它们。

 

forbid sb from ... 禁止/不准某人做某事

improper 不合适的、不恰当的

 

24. I didnt quite like doing housework when I was growing up. I still dont now.

   我小时候不太喜欢做家务。我现在仍然不喜欢。

 

25. I come from a single-parent family. It was tough for me as a kid.

   我来自一个单亲家庭。我小的时候生活很困难。

 

single-parent family 单亲家庭

tough 困难的

as a kid=when I was a kid 当我小的时候

 

26. My mom is the most caring woman Ive ever seen. Shes sacrificed a lot for the family.

   我妈妈是我见过最体贴的女人,她为家庭牺牲了很多。

 

caring 关心他人的、体贴人的

sacrifice ... 牺牲...

 

27. In order to look after me, she quit her job and became a housewife.

   为了照顾我,她辞掉工作,成为了一名家庭主妇。

 

look after ... 照顾...

housewife 家庭主妇

 

28. More and more women are becoming breadwinners in their families.

   越来越多的女性成为她们家庭的经济支柱。

 

breadwinner 赚钱养家的人

 

29. Housewives should be paid as well because being a housewife is a job just as any other.

   家庭主妇也应该得到报酬,因为做家庭主妇就像其它工作一样。

 

be paid 获得薪水/报酬

just as any other 和别的任何...一样

 

30. Even though most men dont want to admit it, the glass ceiling still exists in many workplaces.

   尽管大多数男人不想承认,无形的升迁障碍仍然存在于很多工作场所。

 

admit ... 承认...

glass ceiling 玻璃天花板、隐形顶障(指社会上限制女性升迁的态度和传统)


最后编辑于:2024/3/3 拔丝英语网

admin-avatar

英语作文代写、国外视频下载

高质量学习资料分享

admin@buzzrecipe.com