1. want to do sth. 想要做某事I want to buy a new computer this afternoon.我想今天下午买台新电脑。2. would like to do sth.想要做某事I would like to invite you to come to my birthday party this Saturday. 我想邀请你这周六来我的聚会。3. wish to do sth. 希望做某事 I wish to live on the moon one day.我希望有一天在月球上生活。4. help to do sth. 帮助做某事 I often help to do some chores at home.我在家经常帮着做家务。5. hope to do sth. 希望做某事I hope to have a good rest this weekend.我希望这周末好好休息一下。6. learn to do sth. 学会做某事He finally learned to play the piano with the help of the teacher. 在老师的帮助下，他最终学会了弹钢琴。 7. manage to do sth. 设法做成某事They managed to escape the fire yesterday.昨天他们设法逃脱了火灾。8. offer to do sth. 主动提出做某事 Never offer to teach fish to swim. 别在强人面前逞能。9. plan to do sth. 计划做某事He plans to travel around the world.他计划要周游世界。10. afford to do sth. 负担得起做某事（时间或金钱方面） We can’t afford to go abroad this summer.今年夏天我们没有足够的钱出国。11. agree to do sth. 做某事He agreed to do it at once.他同意立刻行动。12. arrange to do sth.安排做某事 I arrange to wash clothes tomorrow morning. 我安排好明天上午洗衣服。 13. ask to do sth. 要求做某事The boy asks to go to school by bike.这个男孩要求骑自行车去上学。14. beg to do sth. 恳求做某事 He begged not to be put into prison.他祈求不要被关进监狱。15. care to do sth. 愿意/喜欢做某事16. choose to do sth. 选择做某事 He chose to believe what she had said. 他选择相信她说的话。 17. decide to do sth. 决定做某事She has decided to travel all over the world.她已经决定周游世界了。18. demand to do sth. 要求做某事 19. determine to do sth. 决心做某事He determined to learn French.他下定决心学习法语。20. expect to do sth. 等待做某事I am expecting to hear from you soon. 我期待着早点收到你的来信。 21. fear to do sth. 惧怕做某事She fears to live on the mountain.她害怕住在山上。22. prepare to do sth. 预备做某事They prepared to go hiking this Sunday. 他们准备周日去远足。 23. pretend to do sth. 伪装做某事She pretended not to see me.她假装没有看到我。24. promise to do sth. 答应做某事I have promised to give the children some books. 我已经答应给孩子们一些书了。25. refuse to do sth. 拒绝做某事She refused to buy a new cellphone for her boy.她拒绝给她儿子买新手机。
1. practice doing sth. 练习做某事 I practice playing the piano twice a week.我每周练习两次弹钢琴。2. consider doing sth. 考虑做某事I consider waiting a bit longer before I give up.我考虑放弃之前再等待一段时间。3. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事I enjoy playing basketball.我喜欢打篮球。4. finish doing sth. 完成做某事 Let's finish doing the work together.让我们一起完成工作吧。5. give up doing sth. 放弃做某事 My father has given up smoking.我爸爸已经戒烟了。6. imagine doing sth. 想象做某事I can't imagine marrying such a woman. 我不能想象娶了这样一个女人。 7. keep doing sth. 一直做某事I kept studying English for 1 hour yesterday evening.昨天晚上，我一直学了1小时英语。8. put off doing sth. 推迟做某事Sometimes students put off doing their homework until the last minute. 有时学生们会拖延到最后一分钟才做作业。9. risk doing sth. 冒险做某事To win the gamble,he risked losing 100 dollars.为了赢这场赌局,他冒了失去100美元的风险。10. suggest doing sth. 建议做某事I suggest traveling abroad next month. 我建议下个月出国旅行。11. admit doing sth. 承认做某事He admitted making the mistake. 他承认犯了错误。12. advise doing sth. 建议做某事He advises going to see a movie.他建议去看电影。13. allow doing sth. 允许做某事We don't allow smoking in the classroom. 我们不允许在班里吸烟。 14. appreciate doing sth. 感谢做某事We shall appreciate hearing from you again. 我们恭候佳音。15. avoid doing sth. 避免做某事Try to avoid drinking and smoking. 尽量避免喝酒和抽烟。16. delay doing sth. 拖延做某事Why have you delayed writing to him?你为什么迟迟不给他写回信？17. deny doing sth. 否认做某事John denied signing the contract.约翰否认签了合同。18. discuss doing sth. 讨论做某事I like to discuss doing sports with my friends.我喜欢和我朋友讨论体育运动。19. dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事He dislikes dancing in public.他不喜欢在公众场合跳舞。20. escape doing sth. 逃脱做某事He escaped being killed.他没有被杀。21. excuse doing sth. 原谅做某事 He can't excuse coming late for work.他不能原谅上班迟到。22. fancy doing sth. 想象/喜爱做某事Are you fancy buying some food with me?你愿不愿意和我一起去买点吃的?23. forbid doing sth. 禁止做某事They forbid parking here. 他们禁止在这里停车。24. mention doing sth. 提及做某事 He mentioned watching TV.他提到了看电视。25. mind doing sth. 介意做某事Would you mind opening window?你介意开窗户吗？26. miss doing sth. 错过做某事The thief missed being caught yesterday. 那小偷昨天没能被抓住。27. permit doing sth. 允许做某事We do not permit smoking in the office. 在我们的办公室里不准吸烟。28. prohibit doing sth. 禁止/阻止做某事They prohibit smoking in public.他们禁止在公共场合吸烟。
1. remember to do sth. 记住要做某事（未做） remember doing sth. 记得做过某事（已做） Remember to close the door,please.记着关门.I remember closing the door.我记得关了门了.2. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事（未做） forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事（已做）The light in the office is stil on. He forgot to turn it off. 办公室的灯还在亮着,他忘记关了.He forgot turning the light off. 他忘记他已经关了灯了.3. regret to do sth. 遗憾要做某事（未做） regret doing sth. 后悔/抱歉做过某事（已做）I regret to tell you that you can't pass the examination.我很遗憾地通知你你不能通过这次考试． I regret disturbing yo so long.我很抱歉打扰了你那么久． 4. try to do sth. 努力做某事 try doing sth. 尝试做某事 He tries to get the apple above the shelf. But fails to reach it. After a while ,Brown comes in and try showing his ability. 他努力去够架子上的苹果，但是没能够到。过了一会儿，布朗近来尝试表现他的能力。5. mean to do sth. 计划做某事 mean doing sth. 意味着做某事I meant to go, but my father would not allow me to. 我想去，但是我父亲不肯让我去。 Doing that means wasting time.那样做意味着浪费时间。 6. can’t help to do sth. 不能帮助做某事 can’t help doing sth. 情不自禁做某事 I can't help to do such stupid thing. 我不能帮着做这样愚蠢的事。The movie is so funny. I can't help laughing!这部电影如此搞笑。我情不自禁地笑了。7. go on to do sth. 继续做另一件事 go on doing sth. 继续做同一件事He went on doing his homework in his room after supper.晚饭后他继续在自己的房间里做家庭作业。 After finishing his homework,he went on to read the text.写完家庭作业后,他又继续读课文。8. stop to do sth. 停下来去做另一件事stop doing sth. 停下正在做的事情The two girls stopped talking when they saw me. 那两个女孩一见到我就停止了讲话。The two girls stopped to talk to me when they saw me.这两个女孩一看到我就停下来和我讲话。
1. advise sb. to do sth. 建议某人做某事2. allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事3. ask sb. to do sth. 请（叫）某人做某事4. bear sb. to do sth. 忍耐某人做某事5. beg sb. to do sth. 恳求某人做某事6. cause sb. to do sth. 导致某人做某事7. command sb. to do sth. 命令某人做某事8. drive sb. to do sth. 驱使某人做某事9. elect sb. to do sth. 选举某人做某事 10. encourage sb. to do sth. 鼓舞某人做某事11. expect sb. to do sth. 期望某人做某事12. forbid sb. to do sth. 禁止某人做某事13. force sb. to do sth. 强迫某人做某事14. get sb. to do sth. 使（要）某人做某事15. hate sb. to do sth. 讨厌/厌恶某人做某事16. help sb. to do sth. 帮助某人做某事17. intend sb. to do sth. 打算要某人做某事18. invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事19. leave sb. to do sth. 留下某人做某事20. like sb. to do sth. 喜欢某人做某事 21. mean sb. to do sth. 计划要某人做某事22. need sb. to do sth. 需求某人做某事23. order sb. to do sth. 命令某人做某事24. permit sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事25. persuade sb. to do sth. 说服某人做某事26. prefer sb. to do sth. 宁愿某人做某事27. request sb. to do sth. 要求某人做某事28. remind sb. to do sth. 提醒某人做某事29. teach sb. to do sth. 教某人做某事30. tell sb. to do sth. 告诉/让某人做某事31. train sb. to do sth. 训练某人做某事32. trouble sb. to do sth. 麻烦某人做某事33. want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做某事34. warn sb. to do sth. 警告某人做某事35. wish sb. to do sth. 希望某人做某事
1. see sb. do sth. 看到某人做了某事I saw a big bird fly over the roof of the house yesterday.昨天，我看到一只大鸟飞过了屋顶。2. watch sb. do sth. 观看某人做了某事I watched the thief steal money from others' pockets.我看到这个小偷从别人的口袋里偷了钱。3. notice sb. do sth. 注意到某人做了某事I noticed him leave the room.我注意到他离开了房间。4. observe sb. do sth. 观察到某人做了某事He has observed the girl come into the house. 他观察到女孩进了屋。5. look at sb. do sth. 看着某人做了某事I looked at him do his homework just now.刚才，我看着他做了他的作业。6. hear sb. do sth. 听到某人做了某事I heard him sing an English song half an hour ago.半个小时前，我听到他唱了一首英文歌曲。7. listen to sb. do sth. 听着某人做了某事I listened to him read the passage aloud in English yesterday.昨天，我听着他用英语朗读了这段话。8. make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事I made the students elect a monitor.我让学生们推选一位班长。9. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事Let me help you wash your clothes.让我帮你洗衣服吧。10. have sb. do sth. 使某人做某事My mom haves me do some housework every weekend. 我妈妈每周末让我做一些家务。11. feel sb. do sth. 感觉某人做了某事I felt the rain drop on the roof last night.昨晚我感觉到雨点打在了屋顶上。注意：以上11个动词，也可以接现在分词和过去分词作宾补，但在时间和语态上会有变化，我们以see为例来区分一下。see sb. do sth. 看到某人做了某事see sb. doing sth. 看到某人正在做某事see sb./sth. done 看到某人/某物被......I see him make the phone call.我看到他打了电话。（他打电话的整个动作我都看见了）I see him making a phone call.我看到他正在打电话。（强调看到他正在打电话,并没有看见全过程.）We often see him surrounded by much work.我们常常看见他被大量的工作包围着.