1. Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?" Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
2. Many people think regions affect successful persons. What is your opinion about native regions and accomplished person influence on the regions they belong to
3. The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems...so who do u think should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments, organisation or each individuals?
4. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
Nowadays, the mass media including TV, radio and newspaper have become the essential part of our lives. What is your opinion?
5. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss
6. Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do u support it or not? (Agree/Disagree)
7. In education system, assessment through written formal examinations is valid or not.
Do you think that formal written examinations are a good way to assess knowledge at school?
8. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
9. Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
10. Talk about the pros/ cons of this era as is full of daily inventions
11. Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society
12. It is argue that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree".
13. Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples....
14. Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this can impact on their reputation.
15. What is the best invention of last 100 years, computer, antibiotics, airplane, and explain why.
What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, aeroplane and computers, why?
16. Dangerous activities like extreme skiing, bungee jumping etc. and whether u support them or not?
Pros and Cons of extreme/adventure sports.
People pursue dangerous activities like sky diving, motorcycle sports, white-water river rafting etc. Do you support? Yes or no? Give your reasons behind it.
17. Do you think that place where the person grew has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with example.
18. Climate change and about the roles that Government, Corporates and Individuals can play to improve it.
19. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
20. Some people believe laws change human behaviour. Do you agree with it?
21. Illiterate of the future would not be one who does not know to read, but people who does not know how to learn
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
'In future illiterate will not be those who cannot read, but those who do not learn' - By some writer. Discuss what do you understand by this statement and state your reason.
22. Positive and negative effects of the information revolution through mass media.
Information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative and positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Information revolution has changed the ways of mass communication and had some negative and positive effects on individuals’ lives as well as on society. To what extent you are agree or disagree ?
23. Talk about the pros/ cons of this era as is full of daily inventions
24. Imitating celebrities in sports and movies is good or bad
25. Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Do u agree or disagree? Give examples from your experience.
26. In under developed countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
27. Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss the positive and negative impacts of this change.
28. Education is the biggest barrier in my learning - Einstein. What do you mean by this? And do you think Einstein was correct in saying that.
29. Positive and Negative effects of today's communication.
30. Discuss both sides of Space travel vs. current crucial problems faced by human?
The space travel is fantastic these day and they are very fascinate towards its but there are many environmental problems in our planet we should resolve the problems or travel space and spend a lot of money
31. Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalisation?
32. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
33. Television has many useful functions to play in everyone's life, for some its relaxation, for some it is companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point.
34. You are given climate as the field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up the particular area for your study?
35. “In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed”. Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
36. "Value added by travel in Education Is travel a necessary component of education or not ? Will scholar sitting at home have more knowledge than one who travels ? "
37. Travel to study is over rated, we have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really required for higher studies?
地址：Level 11, 343 Little Collins Street,Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Speak person: Lyle Shi
本文由拔丝英语网 - buzzrecipe.com（精选英语文章+课程）收藏，供学习使用，分享转发是更大的支持！由 TopStudy原创，版权归原作者所有。