10. relieve/ ease oneself from study pressure 缓解学习压力
11. enrich one's life 丰富某人的生活
12. get relaxed and refreshed 放松而又精力充沛
1. Never for a moment can I stop my love for reading because books are wise teachers as well as good friends in my life.
2. For one thing, reading literary books help to improve my writing skills and broaden my horizons. For another, they can enrich my life.
3. Besides building my body and enriching my knowledge, after-class activities also free me from the heavy work of study.
4. Occasionally learning that you are addicted to table tennis, I am writing to sincerely invite you to join the table tennis team in our school aimed at developing our interests and improving our skills.
Nowadays, after-class activities are becoming increasingly popular in senior high school. We also have many kinds of after-class activities in our school, such as the English Corner, Sunshine Radio Station, Happy Reading Club and so on. (活动列举)
I'm interested in the English Corner because it can not only help me make some new friends but also improve my spoken English. In addition, I'm fond of the Sunshine Radio Station, where I can have an unforgettable experience and make good friends. I hope my dream of being a host may come true one day. These after-class activities make me feel more confident. (介绍喜好&原因)
If you want to take part in after-class activities, I have some suggestions. First, you had better choose the activity which you like best. Second, try to make the best of your interest. (提出建议)