出国旅游,在国外住宿的时候难免会碰到像是,一下洗澡没热水,一下wi-fi没信号,如果遇到这些问题,该怎么跟柜台人员反映呢? 只要学会这几句,下次出国旅行时,就派得上用场啦!
一、1分钟单词速速记 Vocabulary
— to put a damper on something (phr. v.) 扰乱一切、搞砸一切;扫兴
— amenity (n.) 设施
— entitled (adj.) 有权享受的
— local affiliation (n.) 当地特约商店
— toiletry (n.) 盥洗用品
— complimentary (adj.) 免费赠送的
— folding bed (n.) 折叠床
— cot (n.) 小床
— crib (n.) 婴儿床
— storage (n.) 储存;储藏
— throw pillow (n.) 抱枕
— play (n.) 戏剧
— exclusive (adj.) 专用的,专有的;独有的
— concierge service (n.) 礼宾服务
— mini-bar (n.) 迷你吧
— suite (n.) 套房
二、国外住宿常用句型 Common Phrases
Traveling abroad to foreign lands should be fun, but when things don’t turn out the way you expect them to, it can really put a damper on things. But don’t worry! What we have here today are a few common phrases and questions for when you require special assistance at a hotel.
国外住宿很好玩,但是如果发生了你意料之外的事情,那很有可能会有点扫兴。但是,别担心!我们今天这边有准备一些当你在饭店有特别需求时常见的短语和问句。
Special Room Requests 客房特殊需求
— Can I get an extra folding bed/cot? 我可以要一个额外的折叠床/小床?
— Does the hotel have any cribs? 饭店有婴儿床吗?
— Is there a chance to check in earlier / check out later? 有没有可能提早报到/晚点退房吗?
— Is it possible to upgrade my room? 我的房间可以升级吗?
— I would like to upgrade my room to a suite. 我想把我的房间升级成套房。
— Do you have any ocean view rooms? 你们有任何的海景房间吗?
Housekeeping and Room Service 客房清洁跟客房服务
— Is room service 24 hours? 客房服务是24小时的吗?
— How often is the room cleaned? 房间多久打扫一次?
— When does housekeeping usually come around to clean the rooms? 客房清洁人员通常都什么时候会来打扫房间?
— Can I get an extra set of toiletries? 可以给我多一组的盥洗用品吗?
— Can I please get more towels? 可以给我多送几条毛巾吗?
— I would like an extra throw pillow, please. 我想多一个抱枕。
Other Amenities and Services 其他设施跟服务
— Am I entitled to any exclusive amenities? 我有权享受任何专用的设施吗?
— Are there any complimentary services? 有任何免费赠送的服务吗?
— Does the hotel have any local affiliations? 这饭店有任何当地的特约商店吗?
— Is breakfast included? 有包含早餐吗?
— Is there a spa center/ business center in the hotel? 饭店里有SPA中心或商务中心吗?
— Do you offer pick-up or drop-off services? 有提供接送服务吗?
— Are there any transportation/shuttle services? 有任何交通运输/接驳车服务吗?
— Do you have luggage storage service? 你们有行李寄放的服务吗?
— Does the hotel have a concierge service? 饭店有礼宾服务吗?
Problems & Complaints 问题与抱怨
— I can’t connect to the hotel wi-fi, what’s the password? 我无法连接至饭店网络,密码是什么?
— Will there be any major events taking place near the hotel during my stay? 我入住的这段时间饭店附近会举办任何重大活动吗?
— The light in my room seems to be broken. Can you send someone to replace it? 我房间的灯好像坏掉了。可以请人来替换它吗?
— The air conditioning is not working properly, can someone come have a look? 冷气没有正常运作,可以请人来看看吗?
— There is a very unpleasant smell in my room. 我房间里有一股非常难闻的味道。
— My key card doesn’t work. 我的房卡似乎不能使用。
— The sink/bathtub/toilet is clogged, can you please send someone to help me? 洗手台/浴缸/马桶堵住了,可以请人来帮帮我吗?
三、情境对话 Scenario Application
Booking a Hotel 订房
Hotel Staff: Good afternoon, thank you for calling WUWOW Holiday Inn. This is Jenna speaking, how may I help you? 饭店人员:午安,感谢您来电WUWOW假期旅馆。我是Jenna,可以帮助您什么吗?
Guest: Hi there, I need to book a room for the 8th of August. Can you tell me the prices for a double room and a twin room? 房客:嗨,你好,我需要订一间八月八日的房间。你可以告诉我两张小床的双人房和一张大床的双人房的价格吗?
Hotel Staff: May I ask how many nights you will be staying? 饭店人员:我可以请问您要入住几个晚上吗?
Guest: 2 nights. 房客:2个晚上。
Hotel Staff: Would you like an ocean view, partial ocean view, or city view? 饭店人员:您会喜欢海景房、部分海景房还是市景房呢? Guest: Ocean view, please. 房客:海景的,谢谢。
Hotel Staff: Okay, a double room with an ocean view is $165 before tax. A twin room with an ocean view is $170 before tax. Breakfast included. 饭店人员:好的,一间一张大床的海景双人房税前是165美元。一间两张小床的海景双人房税前是170美元。包含早餐。
Guest: I’ll take the twin room, then, please. Thank you! 房客:那我要两张小床的双人房,谢谢!
Checking In at the Hotel 饭店入住
Hotel Staff: Welcome to WUWOW Holiday Inn. May I please have your reservation number? 饭店人员:欢迎来到WUWOW假期旅店。可以给我您的预约码吗?
Guest: Okay, it’s LST1688. 房客:好的,是LST1688
Hotel Staff: Alright, thank you, Mrs. Brown. Your ocean view suite is ready for you. 饭店人员:好的,谢谢你,布朗女士。您的海景套房已经准备好了。
Guest: Great! I just have a few questions. Does the hotel have a concierge service? I would like to make some meal reservations and catch a play at the nearby theater. I’d love some suggestions. 房客:太棒了!我有一些问题。请问饭店有礼宾服务吗?我想预约餐厅和在附近的剧院看戏剧。我希望有人可以给我一些意见。
Hotel Staff: Of course! Our concierge service office is right next to the elevators. 饭店人员:当然有!我们的礼宾服务办公室在电梯的旁边。
Guest: Alright, and is there a mini-bar in my room? 房客:好的!那我的房间里有迷你吧吗?
Hotel Staff: Yes! The suite comes with a fully stocked mini-bar, complimentary for our guests staying in the ocean-view suites. 饭店人员:有的!套房里有充足储货的迷你吧,是免费赠送给入住海景套房的顾客。
Guest: Lovely, and last request, can I get a morning call at 7 am tomorrow morning? 房客:太好了,我有个最后的需求,可以在明天早上7点给我一通起床通知吗?
Hotel Staff: Not a problem. Enjoy your stay! 饭店人员:没问题!请享受您的假期!
Calling Housekeeping 致电给房务部
Hotel Staff: Hello, housekeeping, how may I help you? 饭店人员:你好,客房清洁,可以帮您什么忙吗?
Guest: There’s a leak in my bathroom sink, and my toilet is clogged. Can you please send someone to help me? 房客:我的厕所洗手台漏水了, 马桶也堵塞了。可以请人来帮我吗?
Hotel Staff: Sure thing, someone will be there to assist you right away. 饭店人员:那是当然的,会有人马上过去帮您处理的。
Guest: Thank you! 房客:谢谢你!
Always do your research on the hotel before you make your booking to make sure there will be no unpleasant surprises. It’s usually cheaper to book online, look for coupon codes and special deals! We hope this article today will help you on your future trips and that you will be able to have a stress-free stay at your chosen hotel.
在国外住宿时,一定要在预订饭店之前做好功课,以确保不会有令人不愉快的惊喜。通常上网预订会比较便宜,看看有没有优惠代码或是特别的折扣。我们希望今天这篇文章会帮助到你未来的旅行,让你可以无压力的入住你选择的饭店。
本文由拔丝英语网 – buzzrecipe.com(精选英语文章+课程)收藏,供学习使用,分享转发是更大的支持!由 亮元职场英文原创,版权归原作者所有。